Blog by Ma My digital home

segunda-feira, 18 de abril de 2011

Mondays...and Metal Alpha Freebie

for this monday...


outside my window..............blue sky, sun...lovely warm autumn day 32ºC
i am thinking........................i am so happy
i am thankful for..................parent's good health
i am wearing.......................white Tshirt,striped pants
i am going...........................to class tonight
i am currently reading.............the crystal bible by judy hall
i am hoping........have an awesome family meeting soon...easter so close!
on my mind...........................peace
pondering these words..........."i am thankful...for all in my life!"
from the kitchen....................starting easter food
around the house...................parent's car
one of my favorite things.............studying
i am creating..........new alphas for digital scrap
a few plans for the rest of the week.........getting ready for easter
my freebie for today...................




300 dpi


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Thanks for your visit!
Comments are welcome! =)